Sunday, May 15, 2011

osm

When you are 5 years old and learning to spell and you write a note to your mom telling her how great you think she is, you might spell awesome like this: osm.

And we do, and likely will forever.  The Friesen family is as near and dear to me as my own blood relatives.  I met them at church almost 9 years ago and babysat for them all through my college years and even beyond.  Their oldest, Samantha, is the creator of osm.  It was her note to Shelby that revealed this brilliant and clear spelling of awesome.  This word has caught on to friends and has even been the catch phrase of a Young Life program team.  I encourage you to embrace and use this treasure of a word.

Speaking of osm, I saw this for the first time last night @ Men's Weekend Entertainment Night and it is entirely osm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ssXJtzFOjA

No comments:

Post a Comment