Saturday, May 7, 2011

30 before 30



A while back some girlfriends in Bellingham all started lists of 30 things they want to do before they turn 30.  So I jumped in on this fun creating a list of things that I would like to do or try before I turn 30 on October 12, 2012.  I've got some time, but I still have a bit of work to do.

I have highlighted the things that I have completed.  If you want to join in any of my incomplete items, please let me know :)

1. Make homemade chicken stock
2. Visit  Lummi Island
3. Make something I see on Pinterest
4. Get a hot stone massage
5. Go fishing
6. Visit Alaska

7. Learn to snowboard or ski
8. Invest in a nice pair of jeans
9. See the Lion King on the stage
10. Leave North America again
11. Watch Little Women
12. Get a facial
13. Go to the Grand Canyon
14. Get my boating license
15. Tour Theo Chocolate in Seattle

16. Play Frisbee Golf @ a YL Camp
17. Own a pair of TOMS
18. Get foot tattoo
19. Learn to tie a tie
20. Go to a sold out concert
21. Watch Ann of Green Gables
22.  Ride a horse
23.  Go to a movie by myself
24.  Hike up to the Oyster Dome
25.  Learn to change my oil
26. Learn to sail on a sailboat
27. Go to the top of the Space Needle

28. Send a postcard into PostSecret
29. Go to Voodoo Doughnuts
30. Go to the Today Show

1 comment: